Friday, December 09, 2005

woke up early,cause some idiot's sms woke me up,tim han! MERHUR.oh wells.met him at the bus-stop.he was on the phone.pffft.but so was i.double pffft.
went to his gran-folks place to pick up his cousin jason,sucha dude.then waited for sidney and samantha his sister,watched chicken little.it was childish but it's helluva cute! ((:
tim was sleeping,caught him sleeping thrice,ass wasted his money to watch a movie only to end up sleeping in the cinema.then jason and samantha parted walked to far-east with sidney and him.talked and talked and talked and talked and talked.till sid left.
then i decided to be 'nice' to go all the way to the mama shop to buy brands for his gramps.hey,that rhymes! :D
poor dude,tired and all.he's a nice guy.mean but nice.he looks ABIT like his sis,she's prettaye f.y.i. mmmhmmm.
-giggles-

Skin the color of cinnamon
His eyes light up and I melt within
Feels so good it must be a sin
I can't stop what I started
I'm giving in
He brings life to my fantasies
Sparks a passion inside of me
Finds the words when I can not speak
In the silence, his heartbeat is music to me

I am NOT full blooded chinese
Reads the words on his lips
He tells me, ahhhhh aiiii when he takes a puff
And my heartbeat pumps so strong
Getting lost in orchard road
He whispers te quiero, te quiero
I begin to give in with no hesitation
Can't help my infatuation
It's pure infatuation

No comments: