Saturday, December 17, 2005

if you were mine

woke up late.HE came early,so i was left with 5 minutes to get ready,jumped outta bed.almost twisted my ankle. Watched alot like love,harry potter 3. And then he slept for and hour and a half,while i used the computer and watched a walk to remember. Ate alot of chocolate. Fooled and played around. Though there were moments when i was given the chance to stare deep inside his eyes,i got lost. I couldn't find my way out. He left shortly,leaving me to devour on the rest of the chocolates. Why is it,that something so beautiful can feel so bad? Why can't i get a grip of myself about this?

venelyn.my confident during this time.you'll always be.:D
she gave me a sense of hope and how i wish it was true enough. This feeling i never felt in th past years of my life. I feel beauty,wonder,joy,love,misery. I can't see it,but i do feel it.-falls onto knees and pray-

going for a christmas partaye now.chiao.

No comments: