Tuesday, December 06, 2005

i'll take you to MY shangri la

so i just came back from thailand.i forgotten what to blog about,despite making a list! HAHAS,useless piece of shit. i had fun in thailand,thouogh i gotta admit,it is my first time going there.i had fun.i had dreams of alot of people,freaky but i hope it's not true.((:

saw RACHELKOHSIYI ND ADELINEQUEK at a shopping mall in siam,mbk was it?yeas,i was like wth.HAHAS.missed my friends.muasmuas.-throws flowers-

bought an addidas jacket,addidas hot shorts,roxy hot shorts and 2 tops from the night market.OMG LAR,despite the wide variety of the branded stuff the price is like 2 1/2 times of singapore.oh wells.i grew fat and i know so.so don't come telling me the obvious people.and damn my mp3 failed me.)): rawrs.

i pretty much couldn't shop much since we had to meet my mum's friends.and it's prettaye awkward how each and every trip to a foreign country,we go to church.
very holy of me eh?!? HAHAHAHAS.foood was fabulous.can't say much,had some LALA'S with my mum my dad and my sis.anyway hoped you guys missed me.((:

No comments: