Tuesday, December 13, 2005

ogay.

yesterday,someone asked me what love really was?it was my pal from japanese class,which seems im the only youngest there.i stared at him,and paused for a second,and everything came back too me. you know that feeling and everything seems to freeze for a second.
well i looked him in the eye,and told him what love really was,and it seemed i was reciting the verse of 1 Chorinthians 13.which i posted below,and he turned and said thanks,it's been sometime since my girl said that to me.i wanted to crouch.

the prince picked me up and his loyal servant with us,adam.hit him for me thanks.stayed up at my poolside to find some stars and look at the moon,i need a new telescope.the moment between me and mother nature was splendid,the wind made me knew something,love.you can't see it,but you can feel it.and then she gave me a moment to cry.yes to cry,finally for 5 months,it seemed hard to cry in the first place.but she showed me how to cry.i was scared at the same time,i didn't knew what to do,so i just cried.how could something so beautiful,could ever make me cry?how could something so beautiful could make me stand on the threaded line?

going out with the prince for a movie at night,and i pray for myself to stand and walk strong,and to witness a miracle and to stay with my only hope.that's all i ask for.

ah im not going out anymore.mum doesn't allow.-mummbles-i saw a rainbow,2.it was beautiful,i mean im not trying to exagerate but the minute i saw it,i smiled and i was so exicted.but the minute i rung up prince and turn back to the sky,it disappeared and so did the sun and the rest of the beauty.i want someone next to me tonight by the poolside at 9+.anyone i don't care,i guess i could really use a hug and a shoulder to cry on,now.

No comments: