Friday, December 16, 2005

when i look at the stars

i'm back from malaysia,i prettaye much cut short it,and so im the only family member back.STEWpid of me right.yeas i know,so don't come telling me the obvious.but i'm glad i didn't waste a mins. on boring stuff. last night,i sneaked outta the hotel room and went to the poolside with my telescope. It was the most beautiful night ever,i was at Austin hills,in what it may seem i was standing on a hill lar.
It's just too beautiful,so many stars. I wondered how many galactical lights were there. I found peace there,away from the 'war' going on back home. I didn't wanna leave,not never,but 'fraid i had too.what could've been more beautiful then these? The stars up there smiling over me.:D


visited ven's blog,and i got reminded of someone once i heard the song,

far past these roads there is a place
where all our precious dreams remain
someday i know i'll find a way
to keep myself from holding on
stay awake with the sound of my voice
i'm restless from the silence in the air.

i want to be somewhere i can see the roads
a place where every time you can breathe a wish comes true
i want to be where love is real
and memories of distant days come to life again.

inside this room time will stand still
as long as i'm not aware of change
the world outside leaves me behind by myself
it shows no mercy for those who hold on
stay awake with the sound of my voice
i'm restless for the silence in the air.

(bold chorus again)

just came back from far-east,in shorts and slippers?RIGHT! went to balmoral,to collect my bible and my money,and it seems to get somewhere today took forever,waiting for the bus took me 30 mins.and i waited for 2 buses.nevertheless,i shall never use a cab,unless i'm urgent or late.talked for a while and then scoot off to far east to buy my subway,and again,i swear i had to wait for 6 red-light.STEWpid traffic jam.

was suppose to meet justin cause he was suppose to be my listening ear for the night BUT i went home,mum was hollering at me over the phone like no one's business,and i stood,standing like and idiot,taking all the criticism again,i can't stand hyporcrites.it SUCKS.thought about something and someone.i want to smash ice-cream at my face.don't come telling me why,but i just do.i'm counting till the days of christmas.there's no magic,so i decided, why bother oh and about the song,RUNNING AFTER YOU,by planetshakers on my blog.please don't come complaining too me to change it,keep your filthy complaints to yourself and the world will be a better place.but then,when i was running for a bus,i suddenly sang this song.so that's the reason why i wanted to play.so HALLELUJAH,i love the Lord.anyone has a problem?

No comments: