Sunday, December 25, 2005

merry christmas

Firstly i wanna wish everyone a blessed Christmas this season,and if you're happy that you got what you want for Christmas,i'm happy for you. But if you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas,well im sorry to hear that.

Above all this festive joy,yesterday i was thinking and numbering the many people that i knew who were upset,it seems i gave up counting cause i lost track and there were simply too many,not too mention i was one of the very few.
I felt even more depressed as one by one everyone tells me why the sadness. No one can seem to take away the misery from their eyes,brokeness from their hearts,shatterdness from the soul. But i pray that you may find hope,and clinge on to faith,afterall, even on Christmas,anything can happen. :D

Mark FOO came over to my place yesterday,for my mum's christmas party,glad he did,and a first time i ever spent Christmas eve with an ex-crush.HAWRS.we got dirty,and i meant cleaning up after the kids,cause powder was on the floor like everywhere! Nearly died,cause there was lack of oxygen. Chill around,mingled. snuggling up on the couch drinking,PEPSI? watching t.v. a christmas carol,and mr bean. HAWRS.then he left at 2.15.

And so this morning,when i got out of bed,i received messaged receiving wishes and blessings,(THANKS TO YOU PEEPS! AND BLESS YOU ALL!). But when i searched under my christmas tree,i couldn't find my presents at all! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
but on the other hand,i didn't get what i want for christmas,neither can no one can give me what i yearn for christmas. Like what i always say to all my friends,if there's a chance,seize it.don't let it pass you by.

OH,and TOO THAT GUY WHOM USED TO READ MY BLOG,(don't know and don't care if he still is):
oh yea so much for everything,thought you were suppose to give me what i want for christmas,bullshit. Save it,i don't want it especially from you,cause if i'll take it,i'll just feel sick inside. I don't mean anything to you,i finally realise and i finally woken up. I am such an idiot,can't belive i actually wasted my time on the stuff we did. When actually there was someone out there waiting for me all awhile,but i gave it a miss. PFFFFFFT! Sure we can still be friends,like you always said,but it seems i'll never be good enough even to be your friend. BUT,even when you still need a friend,i'll still be here,i've always been.Yea i really do feel sorry for you,i've given up waiting,cause it finally rain on the other side,and im gonna go there,ALONE.My blessings to you and the next hot girl you found.

To anonymous:
alright yeas so it's called lifting,not much of a ripp off,go check YOUR dicitionary before you spam please.and even so. SO WHAT? does it have any effects to you? NO RIGHT?and if you're here to give any prep talks about orginality,save it.
I HAVE originality,and please,don't mix hollywood with reality.I'm not trying to be mean but really,so what?
oh and merry christmas and a blissful new year to you.

No comments: