Thursday, December 01, 2005

back

im back from the building next to forum.
went out with zachery TAN and his friends one of which were vernon,and this guy also working at far-east 'reign',three girls.forgotten their names.:D
was rather queit though as i was really shy,unusual of me to be shy today,maybe cause they were like older then me,all 17-18.
watched them play pool,almost dozed of seating,like i was bored lar!
terence messaged me,STEWpid DICK HEAD.then
jonathan YIP messaged me.HAHAS.
folks came to pick me up,stared at my room,stared at my suitcase,stare at my colset,stared at my desk.
i have not pack,and i have randomly did my homework.hurhurhurhurhurhurhurhur.leaving for thailand tomorrow,won't be back till tuesday though.
gotta scooot,take care y'all.till then God bless! ((:

No comments: